March 2019 MCAS Retest Administration Resources
The manuals posted on this page provide information necessary for principals and test administrators to administer the March 2019 MCAS retests.
Note for Principals:
- One copy of the Principal's Administration Manual is included in your school's shipment of test materials.
- One copy of the Test Administrator's Manual is shipped for every 15 students.
- If you need more copies of manuals than are shipped to your school, please either download the manuals from this page or call the MCAS Service Center at 800-737-5103.
Principal's Administration Manual
Test Administrator's Manual
MCAS Test Security Requirements
Sample Letters and Forms from the PAM
Superintendent's Assurance of Proper Test Administration — Sample Form
Test Materials Internal Tracking Form — Sample Blank Form
MCAS Nondisclosure Agreement
Request for Permission to Test a Student in an Alternate Setting Form
Confirmation of Training Participation and Receipt of TAMs and Test Security Requirements — Sample Form
Student Responsibilities during MCAS Testing — Sample Form
Sample Letter to Parents/Guardians Regarding Student Responsibilities during MCAS Testing
Request for Permission to Test an Adult with Accommodations
Instructions to complete this form:
- Click "Continue" on the first screen to next access the form. Complete all of the information requested on the form, and click "Add attachments" near the bottom right corner to attach documentation of the disability (see the Principal's Administration Manual for the required documentation).
- Complete one form per adult test-taker. To submit multiple requests, click "Portal Guest, MCAS (DOE)" in the upper-right corner, and select "Logout." Then, return to the request form, where you will submit a new form for each test-taker.
- Note that you will be automatically logged out of the online form after 30 minutes of inactivity. After you submit the request, you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket number and a copy of the information you submitted through the online form. You may the Office of Student Assessment Services with questions. contact
Accommodation 9 (formerly Accommodation 20) Cover Sheet
Student Accommodation Refusal Form
Grade 10 Practice Test (ELA Reading Comprehension)
Grade 10 Practice Test (Mathematics)
Grade 10 Practice Test (Mathematics) — Spanish
Students in Military Families
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) — November Retests, February Biology Test, and March Retests
Complete List of Test Materials (For Use When Inventorying 2019 MCAS Retest Materials)
Participation Guidelines for the Fall/Winter Administrations
Bilingual Dictionaries and Glossaries Authorized for Use by English Language Learners on MCAS Tests — updated Fall 2018
Pre-Approved English Language Arts Graphic Organizers for Use with Accommodation 9 (formerly Accommodation 20)
Approval Guide for Individualized Mathematics Reference Sheets (Accommodation 9 (formerly Accommodation 20))
Sample Letters and Forms
Sample Non-Participation Letters and Forms (in English and other languages)
Sample Letter to Employers