February 2019 MCAS Biology Test Administration Resources
The manuals posted on this page provide information necessary for principals and test administrators to administer the February 2019 MCAS Biology test.
Note for Principals:
- One copy of the Principal's Administration Manual is included in your school's shipment of test materials.
- One copy of the Test Administrator's Manual is shipped for every 15 students.
- If you need more copies of manuals than are shipped to your school, please either download the manuals from this page or call the MCAS Service Center at 800-737-5103.
Principal's Administration Manual
Test Administrator's Manual
MCAS Test Security Requirements
Sample Letters and Forms from the PAM
Superintendent's Assurance of Proper Test Administration - Sample Form (PAM page 106)
Test Materials Internal Tracking Form - Sample Blank Form (PAM page 108)
MCAS Nondisclosure Agreement (PAM page 109)
Request for Permission to Test a Student in an Alternate Setting Form (PAM page 110)
Confirmation of Training Participation and Receipt of TAMs and Test Security Requirements - Sample Form(PAM page 111)
Student Responsibilities during MCAS Testing - Sample Form (PAM page 112)
Sample Letter to Parents/Guardians Regarding Student Responsibilities during MCAS Testing (PAM page 113)
Request for Permission to Test an Adult with Accommodations
Instructions to complete this form:
- Click "Continue" on the first screen to next access the form. Complete all of the information requested on the form, and click "Add attachments" near the bottom right corner to attach documentation of the disability (see the Principal's Administration Manual for the required documentation).
- Complete one form per adult test-taker. To submit multiple requests, click "Portal Guest, MCAS (DOE)" in the upper-right corner, and select "Logout." Then, return to the request form, where you will submit a new form for each test-taker.
- Note that you will be automatically logged out of the online form after 30 minutes of inactivity. After you submit the request, you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket number and a copy of the information you submitted through the online form. You may the Office of Student Assessment Services with questions. contact
Accommodation 9 Cover Sheet (formerly accommodation 20) (PAM page 121)
Student Accommodation Refusal Form (PAM page 122)
High School Biology Practice Test
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - November Retests, February Biology Test, and March Retests
Complete List of Test Materials (For Use When Inventorying February 2019 MCAS Biology Test Materials) —
Participation Guidelines for the Fall/Winter Administrations
Bilingual Dictionaries and Glossaries Authorized for Use by English Language Learners on MCAS Tests - updated Fall 2018
Biology Glossary - English/Portuguese
Sample Letters and Forms
Sample Non-Participation Letters and Forms (in English and other languages)
Sample STE Reference Sheets for Use with Accommodation 9 (formerly accommodation 20)
Sample Letter to Employers